Monday, April 09, 2018

Some creating using SCRAPMATTS!!

Good morning to you! It is such a beautiful day here, summer is hanging on by its fingernails I am sure, Autumn is not getting much of a look in as of yet.. but I am not complaining, the cold days will be here soon enough I think.

I am just popping by to share some creating I have done as part of my Scrapmatts design Team commitments.

As you know I have recently become a Grandmother to an adorable little girl so I was wanting to create a special layout for her.  I had this photo which was taken just hours after she was born and I used some older Kaisercraft papers for this page.

some closer views..
I just had to do up this baby Pram with a coat of gesso and a soft peachy water color paint, add some beaded trim and a tiny bit of lace to make it cute for my baby page! I also added some Hearts on the back ground with a stencil and some pink ink.

I used a lovely frame to put around my photo and used some Kaisercraft Rhinestones around the centre for some sparkle.. lots of layers, lace and punched edges.

OOO that photo melts my heart!!!

Hello..
I just loved creating this layout... perhaps it is because the little person in the photo is so special!!

I have also created a couple of cards... look away now if you dont want to be reminded of how fast this year is going as I have made two Christmas cards. Simple is the name of the game for me, and these took just a few minutes..

A Scrapmatts chipboard tree covered in glitter and sequins and sentiment chippie too..

I have used a stencil on the back ground and a Scrapmatts sentiment.  You can see all the product list I have used over on the SCRAPMATTS BLOG HERE!!!!!

Thanks so much for dropping by today and thank you for the lovely comments you leave me too..
Enjoy the rest of today!!!


Related image

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, how incredibly gorgeous is that lay-out! It's so sweet, delicate, girly and super pretty!
    Your Christmas cards turned out really beautiful too. I love the traditional Christmas colours that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...how pretty and precious is that page!!!!! I so love all the layers and the softness created by them all. The picture so sweet and precious too! just beautiful!
    Yip...the year is passing quickly and before you know it, half the year will be gone already! It is never too early to start with Christmas cards! ;-) These are super! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww! These are all gorgeous! LOVING that precious photo, the colors and the pram!!!! And your cards are just beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaww!! That photo brings such a warm glow to the heart .. your darling Grandaughter is so precious and so adorable. This page is simply exquisite Lizzy! The colour, of course, is perfect and the background so sweet and pretty. I love all the punched edges and the little chipboard pram is sooo cute!! Love, love, love this page!! Your Christmas cards are gorgeous too although, I must say, a bit of a shock to the system .. don't even want to think about it just yet!! LOL!!
    The weather is incredible isn't it?? Must say I am wishing for a bit of Autumn rain .. we need it desperately! Have a fabulous day Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and baby, Lizzy! <3 Pretty cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful layout, so much detail and that photo ! I can see why you enjoyed creating it , I can see the love . A very special layout indeed. Christmas ! and it will be here before we know it, your cards look fab, very festive. Still very warm here, which I love, but we need rain badly, so I feel quilty for not wanting the warm weather to leave.
    Have a wonderful week lovely lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous layout of your adorable little grand baby Lizzy...... Fabulous cards too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lizzy on your new grand-daughter, and what a beautiful layout created for her. Thanks for visiting and saying hello on my blog, its nice to be remembered.
    I adore your Christmas cards, and they certainly don't look 'quick'. I was just saying to my Mum, we need to start doing some as the year is fast vanishing.
    Enjoy the weather while it lasts, as apparently we're due for a very cold Winter ....
    Have an amazing day ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lizzy! Your scrapbook page made for Scrapmatts is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of your amazing and artistic details, especially the little baby carriage! And the photo is so precious and sweet - I love the way you framed it. I also love your beautiful and festive Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us. And I LOVE the quote at the end of your post, too. Your blogging is so full of joy! I love visiting it! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the grandbaby pages Lizzy! There's a lot of love on this page. That cute little pram is gorgeous too! And I bet you haven't got summer weather there now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done a beautiful job on the baby layout of your gorgeous new baby grandaughter with so many fabulous little details. Great design too and big congrats again on your special little bundle of joy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful! Your grandaughter is just so adorable!!! Your LO is just perfect...and I love the chippie frame that you have used. I cannot wait to see more photos that you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet and adorable page. I love the pink and lace!! Your granddaughter is beautiful!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soft, elegant and pretty - just perfect for a new Baby. The carriage is a sweet embellishment and the oval shape frames her beautifully. Lovely, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!