Friday, April 27, 2018

Exciting News!!

Hi all,
How are things with you?? Life continues on at a fast pace..  The days are flying by with the weekends coming along awfully quickly me feels!! The weather here has been really lovely, warm days cooler nights..  I have been finding myself spending more time in the garden of late so that has been enjoyable....

BUT!!





I have a new Team that I have been accepted to  join....  With great excitement I can announce that   SKETCHABILITIES is starting up again with the first new sketch reveal on June 15 2018..  Soo excited about seeing this fabulous site up and running again.. I do love sketches... You can see all the details of the new Design Team over on the SKETCHABILITIES BLOG HERE!!!!!
I have the sketches printed out and they are fantastic and I am soo looking forward to sitting and creating with them....  so keep a look out in June when these Sketches go live.. They will be here before we know it!!

So thats my news! I hope you are having a great day!

Related image

12 comments:

  1. Yay, that's awesome news, Lizzy! Huge congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a huge congrats Lizzy! Go you! Can't wait to see the new challenge up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic news! I had one term there and had a blast! Enjoy! And can't wait to see those sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warmest congratulations Lizzy - I know you will be a fantastic asset to the team. I'm still trying to catch up after surgery, but can't last long in the vertical position.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo that's fabulous news Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news Lizzy!! So very pleased for you and can't wait to see your take on their sketches!! Enjoy what's left of the weekend!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I saw the announcement on FB and I was so happy for you. I can't wait for the sketches to come back and to see what wonderful things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Great big congratulations to you, my friend! No one is more deserving of this honor than you! They are very lucky to have you. I cannot wait to see what you create for them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!