Wednesday, June 28, 2017

SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING - Mixed Media Fun & FUNKY FLAIR JUNE CHALLENGE..

Hello there,
I am just popping in to put up some layouts I have created this month.... before the month runs out!! Crazy how quickly June seems to have gone by!!!

My latest blog post for SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING has a bit of creative fun with some Mixed Media products I received to create with.. You can see all the close ups and details in my BLOG POST HERE!!!

I received some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals, Enamel Accents and a little pot of color from Color Blast and I have enjoyed using them on my layouts..

The first layout using the Magicals and Enamel Accents..



And the second layout using the Color Blast..

Thank you in advance to anyone who pops over to the SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING BLOG for a closer look and details of the products I have used..

I have also managed to create a layout for this months challenge for FUNKY FLAIR   which is on Facebook.. It is a fabulous mood board with amazing rich colors..

Image may contain: text I have mainly gone with the deep purple blue tones..

some closer views

A close up of the cluster using chipboard, straws, flowers and a Funky Flair tucked in that little space!

I got these dies that I have used for the edge of my photo from the Craft Show in Brisbane..  The flowers are old stickers...

Dare to dream..


Thanks so much for your visit today, I know each day is busy enough! Thanks to all those who leave a little comment, I do appreciate all of them...   Enjoy what is left of this month!!


Related image

11 comments:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are amazing! I am LOVING the colors and the textures!!! Your pages always make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, these pages are all simply amazing! You do mixed media really well! My absolute favourite is the last lay-out! I really love all the purple on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Lizzy they are all beautiful as always. I couldn't pic a fave here , love them all
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three stunning pages Lizzy. I love the pops of blue on the first page. Your MM on the middle one works so well with the watercolour papers and WOW!! you really rocked the purple. That is sensational. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute stunning work Lizzy, gorgeous mixed media pages! The purple one definitely a favourite WOW xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! How stunning are these!!! Absolutely fabulous work Lizzy!! Loooove the first one .. so dramatic and so gorgeous and, I think, my fave!! Really do love the second page too .. that background is amazing! And then the purple on the third! Wow!! You do purple so well!! Stunning cluster too!! Well, I guess I just love, love, love them all!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing Lizzy. All three layouts have so many beautiful details. Love the layering and the textures you have created. So beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....these are amazing pages Lizzy! Loooooove them all! The details and design on all 3 are fabulous! The first and 3rd layout are amazing colours and the designs are really stunning too! Love these to bits! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Lizzy,I especially LOVE that die on your purple LO,so much to look at!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with each and every comment already made Lizzy.....WOW!!!! Just WOW!!! Stunning creations. Your layouts for shop and crop look amazing with the MM touches. The purple colours and the cluster are sensational for the Funky Flair challenge. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!