Monday, March 20, 2017

100% BOY - SCRAPBOOKIT..

Good Morning! Here we are back at Monday! I trust your weekend was a good one, and the week ahead will be too!!

I have created a layout for this months challenge over at SCRAPBOOKIT which is all about the boys!!!
We are also to use some metallic bits,  some raw products (string Hemp cardboard) and a rustic element..

I have used a cousin's son for my photo for this challenge, he is so photogenic!!

some closer views..


I have used hessian, a metal key I have inked to look old (rustic) corrugated cardboard and string..

The little space ship is a metal brad I have had in my stash for years!!

100% BOY!
I have used really old papers and embellies on this layout, so glad to have them on a page ! Such a cute boy too!

Thanks so much SCRAPBOOKIT for another great challenge!!
Thanks for dropping in today, and thanks so much for all the lovely comments you leave to let me know you have come by! Have a marvellous day!!!

Related image

14 comments:

  1. Lizzy this page is just fantastic. Thanks so much for joining in @Scrapbookit. I'm sure glad we have little boys in the world xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks awesome! I really love the colours in your lay-out and they make the sepia toned picture stand out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lO! It makes it worthwhile to dig deep into your stash as you never know what you can find. You did an amazing job on this LO, the embellishments really are amazing and they compliment the papers so well. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I absolutely love this layout and that kid is really cute too. Fabulous to use your stash and this style is not what I am used to seeing from you and I just love it. THis is my style... way to go Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee this so much! That photo is ADORABLE and loving the colors and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers Lizzy - you stepped away from your signature style and created a stunning page for this Joy filled little boy. It matters not, that the papers are an older range - they are perfect for this layout. String, hessian, stars and hearts all combine perfectly with the sprockets and the rocket. Fantastic. A new fave for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizzy this layout is STUNNING ! Love it a lot. The layers, the string, the colours , that gorgeous photo ! Just beautiful Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the textures, love the layers, LOVE the colours....it all works sooo well together with the photo which is totally STUNNING! It's a fabulous page Lizzy. You must've been well pleased with how it turned out!!! Tomorrow I'm hoping to scrap. Did some this arvo. But tomorrow I've a free day, so far!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a simply brilliant page Lizzy!! That photo is just fabulous!! What a cutie .. and that smile!!!! Wow!! Love the colours and all the wonderful and amazing details .. stunning!!
    Now that I'm back home, I'm trying very hard to catch up with everybody's gorgeous works. Whew!! Not easy!! LOL!! Enjoy the rest of the week Lizzy!!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a fun page Lizzy!! LOVE it all <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great LO Lizzy,what a handsome young man

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a standout page, a new fave for me. I love the colour combo, the added textures, and its an awesome photo. Sounds like a fabulous challenge...another I haven't heard of.....Love it Lizzy. Enjoy your weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just loooove this page! Love the gorgeous photo and the design and styling of this page, so fabulous! Absolutely love this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!