Monday, July 04, 2016

CSI CASE FILE NO.204 & The 123 CHALLENGE BLOG JULY..

Hello there,
I hope your day is going really well!

Last month the Design team for Scrapmatts were asked if we would like to Guest Design for CSI Case Files and so I have one more layout to show and this case file is open until July 8 so a few more days to join in with it. It is CASE FILE NO. 204  which is..
and we are to use all the colors, at least three of the evidence and one of the testimony. and my take on it.. I have used all the colors. I have used the damask pattern, polka dots, birds, bird cages, frame, flowers and lace.

some closer views.
 I have used lots of SCRAPMATTS CHIPBOARD on my layout..


and my layout..

I have used the inspiration word FREE for my title..

So pop over and see all the inspiration for this challenge here..

And the July challenge for the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG is up and running and I really loved this one.. and it is..
To use pastel colors, the word priceless and some glitter. I used glitter glue on my flowers..  and I loved using the pastel colors..  I have used a photo of my DD and a special dog who just adores her, so that love is priceless!!

Some closer views.


glitter glue on my flowers.. pretty pastel colors!


Priceless love..

I love that older range of Kaisercraft papers..
You can see all the other inspiration for this challenge HERE!!!

Can you believe we are onto the 4th day of July already??  Thanks so much for dropping by and thank you for your lovely comments too..




10 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING that birdcage on the first one and all the flowers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-outs are both so gorgeous and soft! I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very pretty Lizzy, just love the punch work in your first layout and adore the second page, just love this collection and you have showcased it perfectly!! Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. You do sweet and pretty so well my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what beautiful layouts, Lizzy! I especially love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both so beautiful Lizzy, your layouts are a feast for the eyes. Love the pastel colours on both, your layouts are always so full of lush details

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just totally gobsmackingly FABULOUS! They are soooo so lovely...... HOLIDAYS soon for your girl? ENJOY that time as I'm sure it too will F-L-Y!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work Lizzy,just beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both gorgeous layouts...you do pretty so well! I love all the details & your punched elements. I have to confess my punches are rather neglected, I'll have to take inspiration from you & pull them out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my .. I love both these layouts Lizzy!! Such pretty colours and, as always, so much detail to drool over. Beautiful photos of your lovely girls and fabulously designed pages .. absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't believe we're into July already .. where does the time go?? Hope you have a lovely week Lizzy. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!