Thursday, July 02, 2015

New Month - Cardabilities #126, WW1 & Sketchy Boards July..

A very good day to you! Here we are into a new month and the down hill run to you know what... I am sure you dont need reminding!!!

The new card sketch for CARDABILITIES #126 is such a sweet sketch and the wonderful sponsor this month is FLYING UNICORN who will are offering a monthly kit to the random cardmaker.. how awesome is that!!

The sketch..
How cute is that sketch!!!
and my card..
 You can link up your cards and see the other wonderful cards HERE!!!

The new July challenge for SKETCHY BOARDS is quite a trendy one..

The Board for inspiration.

and the sketch..

and my layout..

some closer views..

stamping, gold frames..

Love is a 4 legged word..
These are my 2 doggie buddies!!

The July challenge for WHITE WITH ONE is one that had the design team mixing colors to try and get the right shade.. I hope you can join in this month with...

marsala In my opinion it is a sort of red with brown...with a drop of something else.. anyways... here is my take..

some closer views..
I did color these flowers with the paint I mixed up as well as I did have some paper in my stash that seemed to fit..

some texture on the back ground..

Lets go for a walk..
What a character this dog is!! He belongs to a friend of my sister where my daughter is staying..

Well a few challenges to inspire your creativity this month... thanks for coming by, and thank you so much for the lovely comments you leave me too!!

 

20 comments:

  1. Oh! That photo at the bottom had me LOL'ing.....it's a DOGGIE post! Gorgeous pages...love the title on the sketchy boards one...brill! And you rocked the WW1 colour....I had a looksee over there.....difficult one to 'pin' down!!! Of course, your card is beautiful. They always are! I'm having a go at that one...you've inspired me:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooveee this post .. it has dogs!!! Like Lizzy I had a good laugh at the little photo at the bottom .. priceless!! Your card is stunning (of course) and I totally adore both doggy layouts .. brilliant!! I've actually entered the Cardabilities Challenge .. need to do more of those!! Hope you are having a great day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Lizzy. Your LOs are full of details and beautiful touches. Hope you have a great week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are really beauiful, but the lay-outs are just amazing! You totally rocked these different colour palettes and I also just love the romantic look of your lay-outs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I used the wrong account. This was me, Romy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, fabulous Sketchy board layout and the white with 1 layout is gorgeous.....super cute photo. The colour looks like a real challenge, hope I have time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your doggie pages and also the little pic at the bottom gave me a chuckle tee hee. Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and fantastic layouts,Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow!! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING those frames on your first lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow Lizzy, you have excelled yourself here ... absolutely fantabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww..... fabulous work! LOVE the doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Lizzy, where to start . I guess at the beginning , The card is so delicate with that lace, beautiful. Second layout with the gold frames fabulous and love your title and the third one , how can you not love that face ( all the fur babies on here are adorable ) I think your colour scheme for the third layout is perfect to compliment the photo and I had to laugh at the last Nope I haven't seen your lipstick :)
    Maryx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work Lizzy, loving all the beautiful details you have added to each piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lizzy! The flowers look great - love the white highlights! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahah!! How cute is that little doggy!!! Love your card... pink, lace and delicate polka dots... gorgeous! Love the LO's to... your first one really rocks that criteria!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh you have so many awesome takes on challenge... i haven't made a card in yonk and really should because they are quick. i did giggle at the last pic... lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such a busy bee! So much gorgeousness! I especially love that you nailed the Marsala. I saw yours over on the site and said that's my Lizzy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, so much creativity all in one post!! Your card & layouts are just so pretty with so many lovely layers and details!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Lizzy! You always amaze me at how much work you get packed into one post! And all of your projects are so beautiufl and look like you spent days making them! I love your card and stunning layouts! Your work is gorgeous - every single project and each and every time, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic collection of projects! Such a pretty card! Love all the layers and flowers! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!