Tuesday, June 03, 2014

123 Challenge Blog - June

Good day to you! I hope your day is going well..

The new challenge is up over at 123 CHALLENGE BLOG and there is also a design team call out as well so pop over for all the details to that.. We have a new manager and the site is rearing to keep up the fabulous challenges, so if you have ever wanted to be a part of creating for this challenge I say give it a go..  I am staying on for another term and I am soo happy about that!
Now the new challenge for June is...

the  color blue  the word TOGETHER and the technique is masking...

How about that?

And my layout..

Together..
So pop over to the blog and check out the other DT's layouts and get the goss on the design team call out..HERE

Thanks for your visit and thank you too for your lovely comments!!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, it's such a gorgeous and very romantic lay-out! I love the dreamy colours of your lay-out and the beautiful layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo of you2 great design and a cool background
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great photo :) this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you are staying on for another term. Your page is gorgeous...and your clustering out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...those 2 hearts up the top are gorgeous! And I LOOOVE the 'pop' of pink in there.....lovely page, my friend:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous LO Lizzy,great colour combo,it looks fantastic.
    You mentioned my blog looked pretty these days,a very kind lady has been giving me a makeover (it was certainly needed) it is none other than Ann Maria over at http://cre8nart.blogspot.com/
    Its almost done,hasnt she done a great job?!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful, romantic page Lizzy!! Love the two little hearts at the top, they are so sweet. Gorgeous photo and fabulous colours too!! Love this one ... absolutely stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lizzy, love the soft blue with the pop of pink. Love the layering and your title. hope to get the time to give this challenge a go
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great page Lizzy - love how you've done the pretty border :)
    PS: Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about the cake - I will be sure to share some more GF baking soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a BEAUTIFUL layout Lizzy,.... looks like a FANTASTIC challenge, glad to hear you are staying on... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous page. Love the soft blue with pops of color. Thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog. I appreciate you taking the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing page!! love the masking and the pretty blue tone you've used. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO Beautiful Lizzy.
    Congrats on staying on the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i found that blue is not always the easiest colour to scrap, but you've made it look so easy and fantastic here. Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!