Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Sketches with a Twist - May and SOUS card sketch

My Goodness... it's MAY!!  And that means all the new challenges are making their way onto blog sites everywhere!
The new May Sketch for SWAT is up and Jules has created a wonderful sketch again this month.. And the twist for May is to celebrate MOTHERS! So a Mother in the photos would be lovely this month! And the sketch..

and my layout.. I am celebrating my Mum who is not only a wonderful Mum and Grandma, but also a Great Grandma too.. and in my photos she is holding one of her Great Grandsons.. I really love these photos and was so happy to see there is room for 2 photos in this sketch...

Cherish..

I have used the Kaiser range of papers Lulu and Roy for this layout.. I would love to see what you create this month for SWAT!!

and the second last card sketch for SOUS is due to go up today as there are changes coming to the SOUS challenge site..
The card sketch.. I rotated the sketch once clock wise..


So thanks again for your visit and thank you too for the lovely comments you leave me...

23 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo's......very pretty layout, love all the flowers! I love banners..yours are so pretty with the pearls! I really like this sketch....I must make the time to have a go at this one:))Gorgeous card too, pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow , loving that layout and sketch, awesome colour and love those papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and lovely little card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout and gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That page is STUNNING....those photos are sooo sweet & you've scrapped them to perfection!!! Changes at SOUS, eh??? Gorgeous card....liking the rotation...must get back to doing some chrissy ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page and card Lizzy!!! And thankyou so much for Ur beautiful comments u have left me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work Lizzy. Pink is perfect for mother's day and the photos are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and card Lizzy - I love that sketch too - may just have to have a go at that myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizzy! I absolutely love the photos of your mom and her great grandson! You scrapped them beautifully - your take on the sketch is heartwarming and gorgeous! And I really love your card, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is so precious, Lizzy! The card is so pretty, too. Love both projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous photos and you've showcased them beautifully. Really pretty colours and I love your little banners. Love the card too, lovely papers. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout, such precious photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH what a lovely layout Lizzy, love the banner you've made with the different layers!
    I have that range of papers but haven' t used them yet, they look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't know how I missed this post but I love your photos and papers you've chosen and that banner is my favourite, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. such beautiful phtoos Lizzy.. love your layout, those banners look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a magnificent layout, and how you interpreted the sketch... those flowers look so pretty! These are certainly beautiful memories .... being a Great-Grandmother is such a special event.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them both, Lizzy~! What great photos- your mother is beautiful!! I love how you flipped the sketch for your card :) Great job!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet lay-out you have mde with lovley pictures...cool card to!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow Liz, great layout and card and I am loving the SWAT sketch, going to play along with this one, have the photo ready!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Lizzy, just wondering where do I link over at SWAT? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so love this range from Kaiser and absolutely love what you have done with it. A very special layout. Lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these pictures of your mom, Lizzy! Those banners look GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great take on the card sketch Lizzy, love that you rotated it - so pretty! Great layout too... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!