Friday, February 08, 2013

SOUS blog hop winners

Today is the day we draw the names for our SOUS Blog Hop RAK's.. There were lots of chances for a little prize along the way as well as on the SOUS blog...

I got my Daughter to draw a name out of her school hat.......

and it was KIM (a girl and her stamps..)
So if you can email me at lizzyc10@hotmail.com   Kim and let me know your mailing address I will get this on it's way to you....


Now I had another draw for this prize
and Jasmine S could you email me at lizzyc10@hotmail.com too please so I can get these new Kaiser goodies on their way to you too!!

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments and a special thanks to the new bloggy friends too...

I really appreciate you all joining in with the blog hop..

thanks again!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Lizzy. That's exciting. Thank you so so much. I will email my address to you over the weekend. I am on another computer at the moment so will wait to get to mine.
    Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!