Thursday, January 26, 2012

Remember - BITW

Happy Australia Day to the Aussies out there! I  hope you have had a great day just enjoying  this great country!

My daughter comes home from the UK on Sunday! So excited! So when I got some Bonjour papers from Kaiser I knew what photo I would use...( I got the photo off  facebook so it is a bit faded, but looks ok I think!) and I have based it on a Kaiser sketch...(January #2)


Remember Paris... I am sure she will...She was based in London and was able to get out and visit Scotland, Ireland, Berlin, Paris and Rome.. an unforgettable 6 months away!!
I have used about 90% Kaiser products including the new rhinestone alphas which look divine in real life!!


and a close up...

i have also done this for Bird is the Word challenge http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-challenge-word-remember.html
I am sure there will be lots of wonderful photos and stories to be shared when she gets home.. We spent today making banners to take to the airport and hang in the house to welcome Hannah home!!

Thanks for coming by today and thank you for all your lovely comments!!

21 comments:

  1. I love this paper and it great for this photo of your daughter, I bet your counting the days till she is home 6 months is a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lo! Must be lovely to have your daughter coming home. Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Lizzy, great to see your wonderful creations at BITW again! I love this and that photo is wonderful with the sun shining in it like that! Perfect papers too for it... Paris is certainly a place I would love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! How perfect is this! looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page you have made and your daughter is a lucky girl she almost have seen whole europa..lol..
    byeeeee,lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh....makes me want to go right back there again - love the soft colours in this range - matches the muted hues in the photo perfectly...you'll be glad to see your girl home:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizzie your layout is gorgeous, I love the pretty blue behind your elements, and such a fabulous take on the sketch too. I am sure your daughter is going to love it along with the warm welcome it sounds like you are planning for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely Lizzy!! Bet you're super glad she's coming home! Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of fine details! What an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it , love all the elements wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all Lizzy, great interpretation of the sketch. So much yumminess. Love it.
    Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, how exciting, only 1 more sleep till your DD comes home :) this is a stunning LO my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lizzie, I have an award for you, please visit
    http://www.d-dazzledscraps.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award-spreading-love.html.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your page is truly lovely and the photo is great...I love the Eiffel Tower in the background, perfect. It must be wonderful having your daughter home again, safe and sound. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty indeed! Thanks for joining the challenge at BITW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. FABULOUS !!!!! wow your attention to detail is stunning ... wonderful and beautiful page .. enjoy your time together xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Lizzy!! I love those papers too!! that Kaisercraft line is fantastic. I didn't have photos of Paris when I used them it looks amazing when you do!! thanks for Joining us at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beautiful page Lizzy.. the Kaiser papers look fabulous and I love the Bling title!! Thanks for playing along at BITW. It must be lovely to have your daughter home! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!