Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a week!!

Greetings!!! i hope your week before Christmas is going great and you aren't too stressed... what a week for me!! i have some fabulous news that i have kept to myself for a few days and now i am burstnig to share.. i have also had some bad news in that my dear Mum-in-law has had surgery for cancer in her uterus.. but the news is looking good there too.. it hasn't spread and she is recovering well... there will be some chemo and radium in the new year but so many prayers are going up to God, we have a peace about it all.....

which brings me to my FABULOUS news!!!!! i read about a new challenge site starting up and...... you may like to read it here.....http://sketcheswithatwist.blogspot.com/2011/12/welcome-new-design-team.html


Yes i have been chosen to be on the design team...my first DT role.. and i am so excited about it... i have seen the first sketch which will be revealed on the 1st and it is a beauty....and there is a twist!!!.so i will remind you all about it and would love you to join in and support this new site.. WOOHOO!!!!

also i would love to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you for all the comments you have left and for following my blog this year... i didn't know what to expect starting a blog last year, but it is the best way of making friends and i have learnt so much from you all....your encouragement has kept me going..

so thank you all so very much...

and in case i don't get back on here before the weekend..... may i take this time to wish you all a really wonderful Christmas.. i know for many people this year certainly has had difficult moments, but i pray we all can just take the time to count our blessings and cherish our family and friends, and thank God for the first Christmas... and i hope we all have many blessings in 2012... Happy Christmas from my Home to Yours!!!



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Oh how super exciting Lizzy!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see the first challenge and see your layout!! YIPEEEE!!!!! But I am really sorry to hear about your MIL...I really hope she gets on alright and good news it hasn't spread to far. My mother had uterine cancer 10 years ago...it was a long painful journey for her and us too but she survived! Thank you so much for all your wonderful and encouraging comments you leave me...have a very happy Christmas with your family. Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Mum in law recovers, without to much pain and stress. And congrats on your good news on the DT. Your layouts are always so good and your went though a bit with doubting yourself (like me)but all your fabulous work and time has paid of. You go girl cant wait to see what you have done. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats to you...that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT, and I hope your MIL gets better soon.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, I hope it is a good one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being the DT member and i hope your MIL is going to be ok..
    Sweet photo of you santa girl wish you and your family an merry christmas to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your MIL Lizzy!!!
    Wishing her a Speedy recovery...
    Also a Big TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT to you my girl!!!
    CONGRATS on your DT spot! How Exciting.....
    & Lastly A BIG THANK YOU for all your beautiful & kind Words you have left my throughout the Year!!
    Truly Appreciated!!
    WISHING YOU & your Family A VERY MERRY Christmas & a HAPPY New Year ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzy I just popped by to say Hi and Congrats on your DT Appointment. I am looking forward to being on the team with you.

    I hope your MIL is doing better soon and has a speedy recovery and that you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Lizzie....I hope your MIL recovers soon,,,always a scary time.
    AND WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO huge congrats o your first DT you will do SPLENDID!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizzy. Big congratulations to you !!! Well done, I'm sure you will enjoy this challenge. I wish your Mum-in law well, and a speedy recovery. I also want to express how thankful I am to you for taking the time to leave me kind and sweet comments, especially the last one....your thoughtful words meant a lot. To you and your love ones, have a beautiful Christmas. Big hugs to you .xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on making the SWAT team! This is my first DT position too, so I am over the moon excited! I can't wait to see what everyone makes with this sketch, it's a good one, lots of detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. firstly what a gorgeous photo of Nisha, i love it, she is sooooo photogenic........ thats sad about your mum in law, wishing her well and a speedy recovery
    a huge CONGRATS on the dt spot, i will definitely check out the site, and a merry christmas to you and your family, thank you for all your comments on my blog lizzy, its appreciated, and i look forward to seeing you in the new year

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is awesome news....huge congrats! Beautiful photo :) You and your family have a fantastic Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for making it to the DT. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful pages!
    Love that picture of Nisha :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the DT role, you will be great... and so sorry of your sad news ...prayers are with you.....have a merry christmas to you and your family XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooooh! Huge congratulations. So happy for you. I do hope your Mum in Law recovers from her surgery and all goes well in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Firstly let me say Lizzy what an absolute stunning pic this is of your daughter, just beautiful. Secondly I am very sorry to hear about your Mother in Law, I wish her a speedy recovery, we went through this with my own Mum this year & it is a very worrying time. Thank heavens we had a good outcome. Thirdly a huge CONGRATULATIONS are in order for your new DT position. What a wonderful & inspiring ambassador you will make for them. Let us know when the challenge comes out & I would love to play along. Merry Christmas from my family to yours Lizzy. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Didn't think I'd be commenting again b4 Christmas...but how could I not? HUGE congratulations, I hope you adore being on the DT & they appreciate your amazing talent:):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lizzy, and congratulations on being chosen for SWAT! I look forward to working with you on the design team. I've looked around your blog, and your layouts are beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!