Saturday, April 02, 2011

a new blog..

my scrappy friend Rhonda has restarted blogging after having had surgery and moving states.. enough to make anyone need a break.. well she is back.. and she is one of those amazing scrappers who do beautiful and creative layouts and OTP. she has been published many times in various magazines.. and received HM's for her masters entries.. and i simply love everything she does.. she has been an encourager to me to start blogging and i just want to share her addy so you can check out her blog.. you wont be disappointed and will want to keep going back for more inspiration. thanks.. have a fantastic day!!
http://scrapscraps.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are naughty Lizzy.... I think you are an inspiration to more people than I could be. You have such a sweet caring and loving nature... And that is what shows through in your work. Can't wait till May so we can meet! Hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!